Text Box: For All Your Plumbing & Heating Needs

Text Box: DWF PlumbHeat

Text Box: Landlord

Text Box:  If you rent a property You have duties under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998.
which are to arrange maintenance by a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipe work, appliances and flues, which you own and have provided for your tenants use. You must also arrange for an annual gas safety check to be carried out every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. You must keep a record of the safety check for 2 years and issue a copy to each existing tenant within 28 days of the check being completed and issue a copy to any new tenants before they move in. You are also obliged to show your tenants how they can turn off the gas supply in the event of a gas leak
For individual properties we charge (pass or Fail)
45 pounds to inspect a property with a boiler and one hob or cooker.
Call for a quote if you have multiple properties.
GET YOUR CERTIFICATE FREE WHEN TAKEN WITH STANDARD BOILER SERVICE (which as a landlord you have a responsibility to carry out anyway)